Living Culture: In Belleville IL
Welcome to Belleville Illinois!
Photo: Roger Popwell
Welcome Home To Belleville
You'll be right at home in Belleville.
Strong Foundations in Belleville
Belleville, IL: Building community for over 200 years.
Welcome Home to Historic Belleville!
If you dream of buying into a welcoming community with centuries of history, schools that are academically and socially strong as well as diverse, walkable neighborhoods surrounding a thriving downtown, inhabited by both young and established home owners, then the historic neighborhoods that make up Belleville, Illinois are probably right for you!
We want to help you call Historic Belleville home. Use the resources your will find here to…
- Learn more about the various Belleville Neighborhoods and historic homes that are just waiting for you and your family.
- Find out about the available incentives and tax breaks that come with purchasing historic homes in Belleville, Illinois
- Learn about Business resources to make it easy for you to locate your business in historic Belleville, Illinois
- Network with other neighbors who wish to welcome you to Historic Belleville
- Learn about Schools, City Government, Resources, Businesses and other amenities available to Belleville Historic homeowners
- Connect with a Realtor who can show you the best that historic Belleville has to offer you and your family or business
Interested in learning more about Historic Belleville, IL Properties?
…brought to you by the
Historic Belleville Promotional Committee!
Presenting Historic Belleville Resources…
Belleville Historical District Maps
Enjoy all that Historic Belleville Has to Offer!
Bars and Lounges
Gyms and Fitness
Churches & Synagogues
St. Peter’s Cathedral
Christ United Church of Christ
St. Paul’s United Church of Christ
Temple Beth Israel
St. Mary’s Trinity United Church of Christ
St. George’s Episcopal Church
Conqueror’s Christian Church
Cavalry Chapel of St. Clair County
Union United Methodist Church
Faith Baptist Church
New Direction Church of God in Christ
Belleville Public Library– Oldest library in Illinois founded in 1836
Free Outdoor concerts – on the grounds of the St. Clair County Courthouse
Belle-Clair Fairgrounds and Expo Center – Events, Rollerderby, Flea Market and more.
Neighborhood events– block parties, crawfish boils
Historic walking tours– Belleville Historical Society offers walking tours of downtown Belleville and Historic West Belleville
Races and Runs
Restaurants, Cafes and Treats
Crafty Sugar Co.
Jack in the Box
Museums & Historical
Public & Private Schools
Award Winning Public Schools–
Central Junior High
Douglas, Henry Raab
Notre Dame Academy
Governor French Academy
Faith Baptist School
Zion Lutheran School